- earring hooks / i'm using hoops
- different beads of similar widths (used to stack)
- a jumpring
- bar & star charms
- wire or eyepins
Here is my design laid out.
I personally like using wire instead of eyepins.
Cut a tenth of wire that will fit your length of beads + a little on each end for your loops.
To make a loop:
- Using the flat edge of your plier, grip the end of the cut piece of wire.
- Bend to a 90 degree angle.
- Using the needle noses, create your loop. Do not close it all the way.
Slip your star charm onto the open loop. Do not close it yet!
Open your jump ring. Add your bar charm. Close the jump ring.
Add your jumpring + bar combo onto the loop with the star charm.
Close the loop.
Add your beads in the order you want them.
Snip off the excess wire, leaving some length for your loop.
Create the loop. I added a connector bead--the earring at this point can also be added straight to the hook.
Now you're finished!